Apple has officially announced the latest iPhone 14 series along with the official Malaysian pricing and availability details. The iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro lineup will be available for pre-order in Malaysia from next Friday, 16 September which is also Malaysia Day. Stocks for the iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max will be available from 23 September while the iPhone 14 Plus will be available from 7th October.
There are a total of 4 models and the biggest difference now is the addition of the iPhone 14 Plus, which is Apple’s new “affordable” large-screen iPhone. Gone is the compact 5.4″ “mini” option and this means the 6.1″ iPhone 14 is now the new “base” model in the new iPhone lineup.
Here’s the full price list for the entire iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro series in Malaysia:
6.1″ iPhone 14 Malaysia Price
- iPhone 14 128GB – RM4,199
- iPhone 14 256GB – RM4,699
- iPhone 14 512GB – RM5,699
6.7″ iPhone 14 Plus Malaysia Price
- iPhone 14 Plus 128GB – RM4,699
- iPhone 14 Plus 256GB – RM5,199
- iPhone 14 Plus 512GB – RM6,199
6.1″ iPhone 14 Pro Malaysia Price
- iPhone 14 Pro 128GB – RM5,299
- iPhone 14 Pro 256GB – RM5,799
- iPhone 14 Pro 512GB – RM6,799
- iPhone 14 Pro 1TB – RM7,799
6.7″ iPhone 14 Pro Max Malaysia Price
- iPhone 14 Pro Max 128GB – RM5,799
- iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB – RM6,299
- iPhone 14 Pro Max 512GB – RM7,299
- iPhone 14 Pro Max 1TB – RM8,299
Pre-orders for the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro will be available on the official Apple store as well as participating telcos and retailers on the 16th of September. You can learn more about what’s new in our iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro announcement posts.
Overall, prices for the new iPhone have gone up significantly by RM300-RM700 which is partly due to the weak Ringgit (currently USD 1 = RM4.50). As a comparison, the 6.1″ iPhone 13 128GB was launched last year for RM3,899 while the 6.1″ iPhone 13 Pro 128GB is priced at RM4,899. The biggest price hike can be seen on the highest storage model. Last year’s iPhone 13 Pro Max 1TB was launched for RM7,599 while the latest iPhone 14 Pro Max 1TB costs RM8,299.
It is worth noting that this is the fastest release yet for a brand new iPhone as Malaysians can get the iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max just two weeks after the main keynote event. It is also worth highlighting that the iPhone 14 Plus will be released in Malaysia at the same time as first-wave countries including the US, UK, Australia and Singapore on the 7th of October.
Besides the new iPhone models, Apple has also revamped its entire Apple Watch lineup which now includes the Apple Watch Series 8, Apple Watch SE 2022 and the Apple Watch Ultra. The official Malaysian pricing has been revealed but there are no availability details yet.
- Apple iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus: A new large screen option, and not much else
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max: a 48MP camera, A16 Bionic and ‘Dynamic Island’ replaces the notch
- iPhone SE 2022 gets a price hike in Malaysia, costs up to RM200 more than before
- Apple Watch Ultra is the biggest and toughest Apple Watch yet, priced at RM3,799