[ UPDATE 31/07/2021 19:00 ] : JKJAV has revealed the list of PPV for walk-in vaccinations as well as the schedule for Malaysians and non-Malaysians.
===
With Operation Surge Capacity set to end tomorrow, vaccination coordination minister Khairy Jamaluddin has announced that walk-in COVID-19 vaccinations for remaining adults below 60 years old in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor will begin starting this coming Monday. The walk-in vaccinations will be implemented in stages based on age groups and comorbidities.
Walk-ins are applicable for those who have not received appointments, individuals who have previously cancelled their appointments or have not yet registered for the national immunisation programme.
Walk-ins will be open to all Malaysian adults residing in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor aged 40 years old and above as well as people with comorbidities starting this Monday, 2nd August. This means if you’re below 40 but have a chronic disease, you are able to walk-in starting this Monday. For non-Malaysians aged 40 years old or with comorbidities, walk-ins are available from Monday, 9th August.
Prior to this, walk-ins are already offered for senior citizens (aged 60 years old and above) in the Klang Valley since 17th July 2021.
For all remaining adults aged 18 years and above residing in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor, walk-ins will be available from Thursday, 5th August for Malaysians. Walk-ins for non-Malaysians aged 18 years old and above will start from Thursday, 12th August.
According to Khairy, walk-ins at vaccination centres (PPV) are offered on a first-come, first-served basis depending on their capacity. He said the public will be informed about the capacity of the day. For those who don’t manage to get a slot, they will be prioritised for the following day.
He said not all PPV will accept walk-ins and a list of premises will be announced by the COVID-19 immunisation task force.
UPDATE: JKJAV has provided a list of PPV for walk-ins for the Klang Valley. Walk-ins are available from 2pm.
In case you missed it, individuals that have gotten their appointment are now able to sign their vaccination consent form via MySejahtera. Just make sure you’ve updated to the latest version in your phone.
As of yesterday, over 5.5 million out of 6.1 million (90.3%) adults in the Klang Valley have received at least one dose. Under operation surge capacity, the CITF aims to vaccinate all adults in the Klang Valley with at least one dose by 1st August.
Khairy also clarified that this doesn’t mean by August, there won’t be any more vaccinations in the Klang Valley. Vaccinations for the second dose are still ongoing and they are making sure nobody misses out including undocumented migrants.
[ SOURCE ]
Sarawak’s highly anticipated Batang Lupar 1 Bridge is officially opening to the public today, 21…
iCaur Malaysia has announced the official availability of the iCaur 03 CKD, which is locally…
Huawei has introduced two new smartwatches in its Watch Fit series — the Huawei Watch…
The Malaysian Automotive Association (MAA) has expressed concern over Malaysia’s updated CBU EV policy, saying…
There are now more EV chargers available at The Exchange Mall at TRX. DC Handal…
Google has revised its Google AI Ultra subscription pricing in Malaysia, introducing a new Ultra…
This website uses cookies.