Apple has finally revealed their latest flagship smartphones, the iPhone 15 Pro and the iPhone 15 Pro Max, along with the official pricing and availability details for Malaysia. The iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max will be available for pre-order in Malaysia from 22 September onwards, with full availability for the two smartphones starting on 29 September.
Despite earlier reports, Apple has indeed kept the ‘Pro Max’ branding for their larger Pro smartphone, and with no ‘Ultra’ smartphone this time round, there will be the same two options for those of you wanting Cupertino’s latest flagship device. You can find it on Apple Malaysia’s official website, Apple Authorised Resellers as well as their telco partners. Here’s the full price list for the iPhone 15 Pro and the iPhone 15 Pro in Malaysia:
6.1″ Apple iPhone 15 Pro Malaysia price
- 128GB – RM5,499
- 256GB – RM5,999
- 512GB – RM6,999
- 1TB – RM7,999
6.7″ Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max Malaysia price
- 256GB – RM6,499
- 512GB – RM7,499
- 1TB – RM8,499
The keen eyed among you might have noticed that the starting prices for the two smartphones has gone up. With the iPhone 15 Pro, the base model with 128GB of storage comes in at RM5,499, RM200 more than what the iPhone 14 Pro retailed for when it first launched in Malaysia last September. The iPhone 15 Pro Max meanwhile will not be available at all in a 128GB storage variant, meaning that the base model is now the 256GB configuration which starts significantly higher at RM6,499; that is also RM200 more than what the 256GB iPhone 14 Pro Max debuted for last year by the way. Both the iPhone 15 Pro and the iPhone 15 Pro Max also cost RM200 more for each storage option compared to their predecessors.
This makes it the second year in a row now that Apple has bumped up the prices of their Pro iPhones in Malaysia. While the iPhone 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max launched for the same price per storage option compared to the iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max, the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max debuted last year with price tags that were up to RM700 more than the iPhone 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max. This is despite the iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max being priced the same as their predecessors in the US.
Meanwhile, if you want to learn more about what’s new with the iPhone 15 Pro and the iPhone 15 Pro Max, you can click here to check out our coverage of its announcement.
- iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus: Dynamic Island, A16 Bionic, 48MP main camera and USB-C
- iPhone 15 and 15 Plus Malaysia: Here’s the official pricing, available 29 September
- Apple iPhone 15 Pro and 15 Pro Max: Titanium body, A17 Pro, Action Button and USB-C
- iPhone 13, iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus get price cut in Malaysia after the launch of the iPhone 15
- Apple Watch Ultra 2: 3000nits peak brightness, new watch faces and new gesture controls
- Apple Watch Series 9: More environmentally focused, a brighter screen and new S9 chip
- Apple AirPods Pro: 2023 edition updated with USB-C port, along with new Adaptive Audio