The Oppo A95 is now official in Malaysia and it’s yet another entry-level Oppo smartphone priced slightly above RM1,000. The device is now available for pre-order and you can get wireless earbuds for an additional RM1.
Oppo A95 Malaysia pricing and availability
The Oppo A95 is officially priced at RM1,099 and it comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The device is offered in two colours – Glowing Rainbow Silver and Glowing Starry Black.
Pre-order customers will be given the opportunity to add on the Oppo Enco Buds (RRP: RM159) for only RM1. On top of that, they will also get an extended 6 months warranty worth RM49.90 and an Oppo VOOC Powerbank worth RM229.
Oppo A95 hardware specs
The Oppo A95 looks like an update of the Oppo A92 and it comes with a 6.43″ Full HD+ (2400×1080 pixels) AMOLED display. Under the hood, it runs on a rather dated Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. If you need a boost in performance, the device supports Oppo’s RAM Expansion feature which allows you to convert existing storage to increase up to an additional 5GB of virtual RAM.
In the camera department, the A95 gets a triple-camera setup that consists of a 48MP main camera and two 2MP shooters for depth and macro. The tiny punch-hole on the top left corner of the screen houses a 16MP selfie camera.
Powering the device is a large 5,000mAh battery that supports 33W flash charging via USB-C. According to Oppo, a quick 5-minute charge can provide 1.8 hours of YouTube playback or 5.7 hours of voice calls. To prolong the battery’s life span, the device has an AI Night Charge feature which stops charging at 80% before it resumes charging the remaining 20% 60 minutes before you wake up. Out of the box, it runs on Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1 skin on top.