I previously tested out Airbnb’s Online Experiences, which also included a very fun cooking class by a qualified Mexican chef. This time, the platform upped the ante by adding many Michelin-starred chefs into Online Experience classes.
“With the launch of Online Cooking Experiences, we are looking forward not only to connect top chefs with our global community of guests but also to showcase the best culinary culture to the world as well as to support the tourism recovery in the post-COVID-19 world,” said Parin Mehta, Director (Asia-Pacific) of Airbnb Experiences.
The list of Michelin-starred chefs also includes celebrity chef David Chang of Netflix show “Ugly Delicious”. However, his own class “One Pot Deliciousness” is already sold out.
Available Airbnb Online Experiences from Michelin-starred chefs
- Flavors from Down Under with Chef Rishi (of Cheek in Singapore, Singapore)
- Brazil’s Finest Bites with Alberto Landgraf (of Oteque in Rio, Brazil)
- Marvel at Chef Ivan’s Soulful Meals with Iván Muñoz (of El Chirón in Madrid, Spain)
- Springtime Savours with Pascal Aussignac (of Club Gascon in London, United Kingdom)
- Secrets at Home with Giuseppe Ianotti (of Krèsios in Piedimonte Matese, Italy)
- Southern Italian Dishes with Paolo Gramaglia (of President in Amalfi Coast, Italy)
- Tasty Home Staples with Jonathan Benno (of BENNO in New York, USA)
- Mediterranean Seafood with Marc Favier (of Marcore in Paris, France)
- Fresh Homemade Preserves with Brad Carter (of Carters of Moseley in Birmingham, UK)
- First Course Flavors with Nicola Dinato (of Feva in Venice, Italy)
- Modern Mexican Cuisine with Roberto Ruiz (of Punto MX in Madrid, Spain)
- Seasonal French Produce with Indra Carrillo Perea (of La Condesa in Paris, France)
- Taste of Tuscany with Gaetano Trovato (of Arnolfo in Colle di Val d’Elsa, Italy)
- Countryside Cooking with Davide Pezzuto (of D.One in Montepagano, Italy)
- Sabores de Al-Ándalus with Paco Morales (of Noor in Cordoba, Spain)
- Fusion of Flavors with Joachim Koerper (of Eleven in Lisbon, Turkey)
- Easy Dishes w/ Tastemade chef Frankie (of Struggle Meals, New York)
For the full roster of Online Cooking Experiences hosted by the Michelin-starred or award winning chefs, click here. The prices for a class range from RM133 to RM441.