To keep up with the increasing demand for online shopping and to further differentiate itself from competitors, Shopee has announced a new service, called Shopee24 Express Delivery (Shopee24) which guarantees next-day delivery for online shoppers. The online eCommerce platform expects the service to be an “industry game changer” in the country.
“We believe that our ability to now offer express delivery without charging premium prices and cover a huge product assortment will not only change the way Malaysians shop online but also impact their lives positively with greater convenience,” said Ian Ho, Regional Managing Director, Shopee.
Shopee24 guarantees Shopee users get next-day delivery for orders that are made by 2pm the previous day, If Shopee is unable to fulfil the next-day delivery, their next shipment will be free. The service is available every day of the week except for Saturday and Sunday, and at the moment, it is only available for deliveries in the Klang Valley.
The service is available for more than 10,000 items on sale on Shopee from leading brands such as Nescafe, Dutch Lady, Drypers, Dove, Dettol, Khind, Philips and more. Products that are eligible to Shopee24 next-day delivery can be identified via the “Shopee24” tag.
To celebrate the launch of Shopee24, Shopee also introduced the Shopee 7.7 Orange Madness campaign. Running from 24 June to 7 July, the campaign offers deals and discounts including:
- RM0.77 Shocking Sale – Takes place daily, up to seven times a day with deals from as low as RM0.77.
- Guaranteed Prizes “One or Not”? – Purchase from a list of over 40 high-value items including Xiaomi’s all-new flagship Mi 9T, Samsung Galaxy S10, Haier 50-inch Ultra HD Smart LED TV, DJI Tello Boost Combo drone, Nintendo set and Fitbit Versa Health & Fitness Smart Watch for only RM1. If the customer is not the selected buyer, Shopee guarantees a refund of RM1 into their credit card or Shopee wallet.
- Free shipping with a minimum spend of RM27
- RM7 million worth of vouchers up for grabs and discounts up to 90% across all categories.
- Shopee Quiz at 12.00 pm each weekday where users stand to win from a pool prize of up to two million Shopee coins when they answer all eight questions correctly. Get an extra life when they refer a friend to join the quiz.
- Enjoy special discounts of up to 17% across various celebrity official stores during 7.7 Orange Madness.
In addition to the offers directly available on Shopee, the platform is also working with partners like kipleHome and Dunkin Donuts.
kipleHome, a residential management solution, will be introducing Shopee24 within its app. kipleHome will be giving away RM10,000 worth of Shopee vouchers to kipleHome users for first-time purchase from a dedicated Shopee24 collection page starting 1 July 2019.
Dunkin’ Donuts will be launching its official store on Shopee on 27 June where you can purchase donuts and beverages vouchers that are redeemable at any Dunkin’ Donuts outlets nationwide. To celebrate the 7.7 Orange Madness campaign, Dunkin’ Donuts is offering users three donuts for only RM7.70.
To know more about 7.7 Orange Madness, visit https://shopee.com.my/m/7-7