Following Fahmi Fadzil’s announcement of affordable broadband plans for B40 groups, Time has introduced a special RM30 rebate for its popular 100Mbps fibre broadband plan for residents of Program Perumahan Rakyat (PPR) within Time’s fibre coverage.
Under its Pakej MyKabel, PPR residents can subscribe to their 100Mbps fibre broadband plan for only RM69/month with a 24-month contract. This translates to a total savings of RM720 throughout the 24-month contract period. Subscribers of this plan will get unlimited data with symmetrical 100Mbps speeds for both downloads and uploads.
At the moment, the plan will be available to residents at the following locations:
- PPR Kampung Baru HICOM, Selangor
- PPR Kota Damansara, Selangor
- PPR Lembah Subang, Selangor
- PPR Taman Putra Damai, Selangor (Lembah Subang 1)
- PPR Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur
- PPR UDA Utama, Johor
- PPR Taman Perling, Johor (Jalan Rawa 1)
- PPR Taman Perling, Johor (Jalan Rawa 7)
Time added that it will continue to roll out this targeted offering in phases to selected locations to make gigabit internet access available to more Malaysians. The Pakej MyKabel 100Mbps plan at RM69/month will be available from March to December 2023. They will reveal more information later on their website.
At the moment, Time is offering its 100Mbps fibre broadband plan for RM99/month while its 500Mbps option is priced at RM139/month. If you need faster speeds, their 1Gbps plan is priced at RM199/month and its highest 2Gbps option is going for RM379/month. Time is bundling a WiFi 6 router with a mesh node for its 500Mbps plan and above, while the 100Mbps option gets a WiFi 5 router.
- Fahmi Fadzil announces 30Mbps unlimited broadband plan for RM69/month for B40 groups
- Fahmi Fadzil: Good news for fixed broadband users to be announced in coming months
- SoyaCincau Awards 2022: The best Prepaid, Postpaid, Broadband, Mobile Telco and Fixed Telco of the Year
- Time offers 2Gbps fibre for RM379/month, first to commercially deploy 10G PON in Malaysia