Getting from point A to point B is now more affordable than before. With GrabCar’s latest promo, a single trip could cost as little as a cup of “Teh Tarik” at the mamak stall.
From now until 27th January, enjoy RM5 off on unlimited rides, to and from some of the most popular hotspots in the Klang Valley. This promo is valid if you’re paying by credit/debit card and your trip starts or ends at the following areas:
Bangsar (including Midvalley Mega Mall and KL Sentral)
KLCC (including Jalan Bukit Bintang)
Mont Kiara (including Publika)
Bandar Utama (including 1Utama Shopping Centre)
Compared to the competition, you can save up to 50% on fares. A short trip between KL Sentral to Mid Valley and 1Utama to TTDI could cost as little as RM2 with this promotion. Since GrabCar calculates their trip solely on distance, you’ll know exactly how much your ride cost even before you start the trip. This also means there’s no increase of fares when there’s a traffic jam.
How to enjoy this RM5 off promo?
- If you haven’t used GrabCar before, download the MyTeksi app that’s available for iOS and Android.
- Launch the MyTeksi app and register yourself with your name, email and mobile number. A TAC code will be sent via SMS for verification.
- Register your Credit/Debit Card by going to Menu > Payment Methods > Add New Debit/Credit Card.
- Once that’s done, you can request for your trip. Enter your pick up and drop off location, and then select GrabCar (Economy).
- Select Credit/Debit Card as the payment Option.
- Enjoy the ride with RM5 off, and there’s no promo code required
So instead of driving to the malls for Chinese New Year shopping, why not take GrabCar instead? You’ll save on time and parking fees, and that also means more quality time with friends and for shopping.
For more information, head over to GrabCar’s Unlimited RM5 off promo page.