The Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) said the letter of approval from the ministry for movement control order 3.0 (MCO 3.0) is valid until June 28.
In a statement yesterday, MITI said there is no need for new applications by companies who already obtained permits from them earlier this month.
“In this regard, MITI wishes to inform that the letter of approval which was earlier obtained by companies via the COVID-19 Intelligent Management System (CIMS) for the movement control order (MCO) 3.0 beginning June 1, 2021, will be valid throughout the extension period of the MCO 3.0 from Tuesday, June 15 to Monday, June 28, 2021,” it said in a statement.
The announcement on extending MCO 3.0 was made by Senior Minister (Security Cluster) Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob in a statement.
He said the decision was made during a National Security Council (NSC) special meeting chaired by Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin and based on a suggestion from the Ministry of Health (MoH). — Malay Mail
Despite the recent changes to policies for the fully imported (CBU) and locally assembled (CKD)…
XPeng has officially rolled off its first mass-produced Robotaxi from the production line in Guangzhou,…
Setel has introduced a new Bill Payment feature on its app, allowing users to "setel"…
Unifi customers are advised to take note of an upcoming system upgrade exercise which will…
Vivo has introduced two new additions to its flagship X300 series — the Vivo X300…
This post is brought to you by vivo. As smartphone photography and video creation continue…
This website uses cookies.