iPhone and iPad users can download the latest version of iOS starting from today. The new version – version 12.1.3 – brings updated security along with a number of optimisation and bug fixes to improve user experience.
The update is about 540MB in size.
Here’s a breakdown of what iOS 12.1.3 brings:
- Fixes an issue in Messages that could impact scrolling through photos in the Details view
- Addresses an issue where photos could have striped
artifactsafter being sent from the Share Sheet
- Fixes an issue that may cause audio distortion when using external audio input devices on iPad Pro (2018)
- Resolves an issue that could cause certain CarPlay systems to disconnect from iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max
- This release also includes bug fixes for HomePod. This update:
- Fixes an issue that could cause HomePod to restart
- Addresses an issue that could cause Siri to stop listening
To download to the update, from your iPhone or iPad, go